Bigelf (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I could not resist in purchasing my 1st BIGELF album "Cheat the gallows". No surprise to say its utterly brilliant.Its like hearing all your classic rock bands all in one !! On this album alone I can hear some Sabbath/Floyd /Heep/Crimson influences....even a bit of Bowie, and the track "Superstar"" is pure 70s style glam rock.Thanks Sweaty/Tray etc in getting me interested
Why this band arent huge is beyond me.....

Last edited:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yay really pleased to hear this Lou :tup:

I've just read this on Wiki :uh:

"The band went on indefinite hiatus after playing several festival shows in Japan in August 2010, due to Fox's desire to follow his own path.

In September of 2012, Fox announced via the band's Facebook and website that a new Bigelf album is in the making. This statement served as shocking notice to the other band members, who were not aware that Fox was even contemplating utilizing the Bigelf name, that their services would no longer be considered. No replacement musicians have been announced."

I'm going to have to try and find out more about this if I can.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Good to hear BIGELF are carrying on, that's great news Tray !!A big sigh of relief as I had feared the worst. New label new ideas looking forward to any "Live" dates in the UK,BIGELF look a great band to watch.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Lou, this band are awesome live, will be interesting to see what the new line up sound like and will be looking to see them live, so glad I got into these as all their albums are excellent and everyone should at least own Hex:)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online