Bigelf (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
So, I've been trying my damndest to find the two elusive EPs that evade my Bigelf collection - Goatbridge Palace and The Madhatter - but can I find them for less than the cost of a small island (and second-hand at that!), no I can't :wa Anybody here lucky enough to own these?

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I have been after them for years and they are very very hard to get, there are a number up for sale on ebay if you can afford them. There are 2 other CD singles called Pain Killers and Another Nervous Breakdown which are also hard to find. Even the imports from Italy are expensive to buy and ship over.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Bigelf frontman, Damon, is going to be joining The Cult on their upcoming dates in America, he'll be playing guitar, keyboard, and doing backing vocals. Would love to see this combo!

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Bigelf frontman, Damon, is going to be joining The Cult on their upcoming dates in America, he'll be playing guitar, keyboard, and doing backing vocals. Would love to see this combo!
:grinthumb me too!!!!

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

Now that will be a joy, they should release a concept album, I'll drop them an email with some top ideas lol

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online