Bigelf (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
What can I say .. You just know when you see a master at work. :bow:

Bigelf rocked the Institute For The Deaf to the foundations at Manchester last night. Sweat, Lou and myself enjoyed a great night of heavy/prog and I think Tray may have liked it a bit too :D
I'm sure there will be a photo or two.
Brilliant, brilliant band.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Great performance by BIGELF ,it was worth the wait to finally see this band ! A nice venue too . Damons skill of playing 2 keyboards and singing at the same time shows off great skill..well impressed. I must get more cds

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
OMG what a gig!!! Bigelf were on scorching form, totally brilliant :tup: Seeing Damon in action was amazing, what a super talented guy, not forgetting the rest of the band who were all great too. Damon's son, Baron, was on drums - stepping into Mike Portnoy's shoes must've been one hell of a daunting task for him, but wow he just aced it! The venue was spot on, really enjoyed the two support bands - Jolly and Bend Sinister - and to top off an all round fantastic night got to meet Damon afterwards 2vnn9ma.jpg

Setlist

1. The Evils of Rock & Roll
2. Madhatter
3. Pain Killers
4. Alien Frequency
5. Hypersleep
6. Money Machine
7. Vertigod
8. Edge of Oblivion
9. ITM
10. Money, It's Pure Evil
11. Counting Sheep

Encore:

12. Incredible Time Machine
13. Blackball

Took some snaps, I'll sort through them and post a few later.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Yet again Bigelf were brilliant, they never cease to amaze me, support was ok but not a patch on the main band. The venue is really good, I will be looking for further bands playing here in the future.

I finally got to meet the great Man, nice chap and very modest, I hope they will be back round soon, this band should be huge.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Not very good quality pics I'm afraid, my trusty old compact seem to let me down a bit this time, boo!

2ewcltg.jpg

35bwbdj.jpg

27z98ir.jpg

34t386v.jpg

2elurnp.jpg

2qmnjpw.jpg

And myself with the super talented, super cool, super charismatic - just all round super really - Master Damon Fox. (Cheers to Sweaty for taking the snap :grinthumb)

nbaxyt.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online