Bigelf (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: Bigelf

What a band ... absolutely top dollar. They rocked the stage out the park and off the edge of the planet at High Voltage. These should be huge that's all I can say.

Nice one Sweat!!!!

Vic2010

Reaction score

Good band. I missed them recently in Miami. Didn't even know they were touring. About 5 years ago they were giving away for download a lot of their back catalogue. I DL'd about 2 CDs worth of stuff. Pretty damn good sounding. Very retro/early 70s. Kind of a sonic mix of Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, and Uriah Heep. They do this "doom and gloom" type of thing but kinda tongue and cheeky. It's great stuff though. My favorite tracks that I downloaded are "Bats In The Belfry" and "Rock And Roll Contract."

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Check out their Van Der Graaf Generation cover. They nailed it! :D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Who are they, where are they from? I don't know this band :)

In answers to your question, Magic : Bigelf are from the city of fallen angels ( I don't see many actual angels around here :heheh:) L.A. California. I remember hearing about them a bit before they got a record contract. One of my friends had caught them as a supporting act at a local club and was very high on them.

EDIT: and I need to pick up the Debut ..

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Since I last visited this thread I've picked up their first album 'Money Machine',their EP 'Closer To Doom' (absolutely awesome!), plus received their last album 'Cheat The Gallows' for Christmas - all excellent! Why ever this band aren't bigger than they are beats me. Desperate to see them live :)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

I will keep an eye out for them playing, they are due a new album for sure, would love a new album from this top band:)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.