Bigelf (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Re: Bigelf

Recent announcement on Bigelf's website (www.bigelf.com/)...

[04 Sep 2012]

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I would like to take a second to thank all of our fans and friends for hanging in there with Bigelf over the years. It's been a long, challenging journey recently and I deeply appreciate all of the emails and posts that you have sent. I do read them all and I am very grateful to have such an enthusiastic base. Many apologies for the mystery and silence surrounding the band as of late, that ends today.

And without further ado, in the making a new record is, yes.

Bigelf lives, rock on.
Please share!

Bigelf

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Bonham'ssqueakypedal

Reaction score

Tray likes them. :) I know of them but am not that familiar with them. THey apparently have a bit of an old school Heep and Purple sound.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

They are unreal, I have seen them a few times and cannot wait for the new album, it will be a killer for sure and I will be catching them on tour very soon I hope. I think they will be doing some festivals next year and if I am lucky I will be there. This is the best news I have heard since finding out Graveyard are playing Manchester in a few months, woo and hoo:cheers:

Nice one Tray:)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Tray likes them. :) I know of them but am not that familiar with them. THey apparently have a bit of an old school Heep and Purple sound.

... and Sabbath & Floyd... :)

You know Sweat, this band is now up there with my all time favourites, I absolutely love 'em :grinthumb

The Evils Of Rock & Roll

:woot:

Bonham'ssqueakypedal

Reaction score

Hey another band for some of you to check and look into(I'm not allowed to mention other websites but google is your friend)is a band from Sweden called Black Bonzo. Check them out. I saw them a few years ago at Rosfest and they were really great. Along with RPWL(who those who are into Pink Floyd would like)were possibly the best band of the festival. SO here's the name again if you like retro hard prog rock: Black Bonzo.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

I've just been listening to a few of their tracks on YouTube, they are really 70's sounding! The songs I listened to reminded me of Wishbone Ash, who I really like. I can definitely see me getting into these - great stuff :grinthumb Maybe you could do a thread for them :)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I've just been listening to a few of their tracks on YouTube, they are really 70's sounding! The songs I listened to reminded me of Wishbone Ash, who I really like. I can definitely see me getting into these - great stuff :grinthumb Maybe you could do a thread for them :)

I covered Black Bonzo in my retro thread BTW....there is a lot of really good stuff in there for anyone interested in bands of that nature.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online