• Rory Gallagher

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Gary Moore

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Thin Lizzy and U2...but almost voted for Van Morrison.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
THIN LIZZY and U2. Another Horslips fan here....lets not forget the excellent Stiff Little Fingers and The Undertones . Also been listening [ and bought 3 albums] of metal band ONE MINUTE SILENCE :grinthumb

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
THIN LIZZY and U2. Another Horslips fan here....lets not forget the excellent Stiff Little Fingers and The Undertones . Also been listening [ and bought 3 albums] of metal band ONE MINUTE SILENCE :grinthumb

I had forgotten One Minute Silence, Lou, who were one of the few nu-metal or rap-rock bands I liked, along with Workhorse Movement. I don't own any of the OMS albums, although I think they were quite prolific and I would not know where to start. Would it be Buy Now . . . Saved Later, which has the ferocious Holy Man track?

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
....Your right Martin , the ONE MINUTE SILENCE album to get is "Buy now..saved later " which is full of great riffs/songs. The debut is a bit hip/ hop metal , but has the odd gem and the 3rd album is ok...still getting into it
[ worth checking on amazon...I got the 3 albums the lot for about a fiver ! :grinthumb ]

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online