Status
Not open for further replies.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I like the Roxy Music cover Lady.:grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I am in no way, shape, or form surprised that "Angst In My Pants" is number one. :tongue:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I look forward to you picks Lynch...it was hard for me so the tie breaker was Which band I liked the most along with the best cover art.
The hardest part for me is distinguishing between cover art that I love and the actual album inside the sleeve. I mean, it should have no effect, but for me it is. I could put a half dozen Iron Maiden albums alone on my list, always loved their stuff, and that's not including the covers on the singles. Iced Earth has some really cool album covers as well. Same with a number of other 80's and 90's metal bands. Then I look at an album cover like Back in Black. Simple yet perfect. Not the least bit complicated, yet to me, incredibly classic.

I have my list down to 25 right now. Hopefully I don't think of anything else that I forgot and end up jacking it back up to 35. Might have to start flipping coins.

:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I hope you post a Maiden, I was tempted myself to post Powerslave. I just played Somewhere in Time tonight.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Then I look at an album cover like Back in Black. Simple yet perfect. Not the least bit complicated, yet to me, incredibly classic.

Why did I know that someone was going to really consider putting up "Back In Black" or Metallica or The Beatles' self titled albums? :heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Why did I know that someone was going to really consider putting up "Back In Black" or Metallica or The Beatles' self titled albums? :heheh:
I love Metallica's black album, but I can't put the cover on my list. I did have one Beatles album, Abbey Road, but it's been eliminated (and I teared up a bit when it got deleted.) :wa:

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
I am in no way, shape, or form surprised that "Angst In My Pants" is number one. :tongue:

One, because the concept itself is sometimes basically the story of my existence.

And two, because I really like Ron Mael in a wedding dress.

(shhhh)

I like the Roxy Music cover Lady.:grinthumb

I actually have a shirt (which I'm wearing today, strangely) with the album art on it as a silhouette. It appears Roxy Music was a band notorious for featuring sexy women on their covers.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
If Foxhound was here he would post their sexiest cover for sure...:D

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
"Country Life" comes to mind.

And I just realized that I should have very well included "Some Girls" (Stones) in my list.

I love how the outer sleeve has holes in it to peek into the inner sleeve, thus making everything look incredibly wacky and fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online