Status
Not open for further replies.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
b9287e4d-dfff-491e-ae87-d07d2fab0503-0.JPG

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Ok I think everyone who was going to vote in this thread has already so I'll be closing it in the next week. You have until Friday the 5th to vote because that's the cute off now.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Just thought I'd remind everyone that voting for this thread closes tomorrow.

EDIT: Now out of convenience it would've been awesome for scoring purposes if all the lists had been posted in descending 10 to 1 order buuuuuuuut they weren't which is fine because I didn't specify so I don't hold it against anyone but there are some liss I'm looking at (like the ones posted by Eberg and Sox, though they aren't the only ones) where the poster just sort of posted some albums without any real specification to what order they go in. Just to let you know that I can't really score your albums without some clarification because if I did then I might score them wrong and then that would screw everything up.

Last edited:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
And as of now the polls are closed. I have a rough idea of how I'll go about posting the results. Given that there was such a large spectrum of different albums (which ordinarily I love but in this circumstance it was a bit less desirable of an outcome) and not a particularly large number of them appeared on more than one list won't be quite as official as I'd like for them but you'll all still see the best of the best of best since there are a definite top 10 (it might actually be 11 or 12. I don't quite recall what I've recorded at the moment). I'll also throw in a number of runner ups that also scored a good amount of points.

I'll start posting them either later today or tomorrow (probably the former).

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Since there were far more ties than their were actually definitive winners I'm gonna try somethings that I hadn't originally planned when I started this poll, one such thing being the "Coolest Catalog" award which will go to the band that had the most different albums posted.

I'm going to upload the results in three parts.

---Today I will upload all the albums that received (exactly) 50 points (there are quite a few), which encompasses places #43 up to #29.

---Tomorrow I'll upload those that received 60 points which will be places #28 through #13.

---And on Sunday I'll post the top twelve (which won't be made entirely of ties like the others).

Here is the first group of results...

KISS- Rock and Roll Over
541f1363ada042459dd60110.L.jpg

AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
album-ACDC-Dirty-Deeds-Done-Dirt-Cheap.jpg

Nazareth- Expect No Mercy
418ZAN03NXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Joy Division- Unknown Pleasures
Unknown-Pleasures-Joy-Division.jpg

Roxy Music - "For Your Pleasure
b436a17c9bf7ea40b890e2ce76fed380b40.jpg

Brand New-The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
brand-new-the-devil-and-god-raging-inside-of-me-cover-album-art.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Kamelot- Ghost Opera
51RsQyBHSrL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Iron Maiden- Somewhere In Time
2063779105_bf403745c7_o.jpg

The Rolling Stones- December's Children
31evr1C8a7L._SL500_AA225_.jpg

Whitesnake - Slide It In
02_whitesnake_sii.gif

The Allman Brothers Band- At Filmore East
2007_02_arts_allmans.jpg

Herb Albert & The Tijuana Brass- Whipped Cream & Other Delights
41HM6A0CTDL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

KISS- Love Gun
51HcD30ke1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Andrew W.K.- I Get Wet
andrew-wk-i-get-wet.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Ok I didn't really get the chance to upload the second tier yesterday as I'd planned because I didn't have the time, though to be honest anyone who has been taking a brisk walk along side (as opposed to "keeping up with") this thread could see that that list basically would have been made up of most everyone's top pick. Everyone's top picks were all very cool in their own ways, but it doesn't make a very good poll to just post things that only got one vote now does it? Sorry if I fudged this whole thing up but since I was making up my format as I went along, among other things this was a learning experience. Learning experience or not I do have the top winners and I think I'll go any make a new thread for that...

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Cool.

CM, don't worry about anything not turning out as planned. This would be a very hard poll to do as there are a bazillion album covers out there and everyone's tastes are different. Chalk it up to a learning experience.

I'll still patiently wait to see the final results. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online