Thread Closed Best Cover Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I was extremely surprised having Pink's music in mind that she did such an astonishing cover. Some faith in pop music has been restored!

It would be great to have the videos of us performing posted on YouTube, as we're also doing Jimi Hendrix a semi-tone higher, Mountain's Mississippi Queen and Kansas' Carry On My Wayward Son. I can't say our covers will be near to "best", but hey. At least we're trying. :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'm a serious cover freak Nooby. If you posted them in the Musician's Corner I would surely check out the thread regularly. :grinthumb

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I'm a serious cover freak Nooby. If you posted them in the Musician's Corner I would surely check out the thread regularly. :grinthumb

Then good news! I ordered a camera (finally!) and I will record some bass covers. With a bit of luck on dispatching, next week I will upload first video. So stay tuned! :grinthumb

zephead

Scream for CREAM!
Reaction score
Well Lynch, since you liked the guitarist so much then you might be tickled by this other (really good) cover from Pink. ;)

Freaking Amazing! The guitarist was awesome.
Never in this whole world, I would have anticipated such cover from PINK.

zephead

Scream for CREAM!
Reaction score
Probably one of the greatest covers in the history of rock music.

Originally released by Bob Dylan in 1967. Jimi covered the song and released his version 6 months later. With one of the best guitar solos on display, Jimi effectively made the song his own.

Tarn

Reaction score
not a fan of PINK's type of music in general, but no doubting that chick can sing and is a great performer. She was amazing doing that Glitter song trapeze act thing at the Grammies a few years back

I like Faster Pussycat's cover of You're So Vain. Add a nice sleazy sound to the tune :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.