Best album of 1975

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Sometimes in life we have to make hard decisions.
Favorite five albums 1975
Physical Grafitti-Led Zeppelin
Venus And Mars-Wings
Wish You Were Here-Pink Floyd
Straight Shooter-Bad Company
Face The Music-Electric Light Orchestra

STATUS QUO

Reaction score
It's a well - known fact that there is a multitude of social illnesses in the U.S.A, most of them created by the media.

Unfortunately, their media ignored and refused to play or promote or publicise the greatest Rock Band of all time.

Now, before I continue, I will state that I've done my research and listened to Foghat,
Grand Funk, Lynyrd, Aerosmith, Journey, The Grateful Dead, Allman Brothers, Little Feat,
Rush, Kansas, Bon Jovi, Boston, Molly Hatchet, Night Ranger, Styx, Reo Speedwagon,
Ted Nugent, Dave Matthews Band, etc. the U.S.A. had hundreds of very ordinary Rock bands, too many to list here.
Generic, bland and boring bands that Americans thought were of great quality.

Well folks and sub-humans, there is a Rock Band from the UK that is so much better and superior, that there isn't a number to describe it. Gazillion - Trillion - Bazillion?

Released21 February 1975
RecordedWinter 1974
StudioIBC Studios and Phonogram Studios, London
GenreHard rock, heavy metal, blues rock

ON THE LEVEL is the 8th Studio album by the Greatest Rock Band to ever walk the Planet.

It debuted at #1 on the UK Chart, peaked at #2 in Australia, #1 in France, #1 in Holland, #4 in Austria, #3 in Finland, #3 in Sweden, #4 in Norway, #11 in Germany,
#11 in Switzerland #12 in New Zealand.

Sadly, the U.S.A & Canada missed out on the pleasure of enjoying the superior music of STATUS QUO.
STATUS QUO!!!!!!!!!!!
STATUS QUO!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoy their music everyday.

Everything else pales into insignificance.

Ever since 1967.......................Long Live ' The QUO '

The greatest Rock Band of all time.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online