Best Album of 1971.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Another amazing year for quality albums.

I'll show some love for Yes, my favorite record of their discography.

yes.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It was my introduction to Yes DKW, and has a special place in my heart as a result. This year has tremendous depth of quality when it comes to picking a favorite, I could fill a page like our friend Joe does in his lists with great recordings.:D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
It was my introduction to Yes DKW, and has a special place in my heart as a result. This year has tremendous depth of quality when it comes to picking a favorite, I could fill a page like our friend Joe does in his lists with great recordings.:D

Oh yeah I'm sure that I could come up with atleast 25 or more I wanted to do all the date of release research .It's a bit hard to remember dates for me.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm with you I have to actually pick up the damn CD and read the date to be sure, or use google to find out the information.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It will only give you so much info on google and I'm not looking through 3,000 + CDs lol

I guess it is easier for me, all my vinyl is from the 70's. I didn't buy it unless I LOVED it.....money was tight back then.

3000+ CD's!!! and you live where? I might dress in black leather (B&E tools in hand) and pilfer a few

:heheh:

J/K, DKW...:)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I live in LA so I have quite a few weapons on hand in case of break in. If you want to break in and check out my CD collection I think it's a safer bet to just knock on the front door .:heheh:

I do love most of them. They span from the late 60's to this year...and growing
I am a bit obsessive :pullhair:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, if you love music and it is a big part of your life, nothing would be obsessive. My collection has become quite large, too. Nothing like yours, but still growing nonetheless.

I recon I wont break in, I wouldn't look very good with bullet holes as body modifications :lmao:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online