Bee Gees (Official Thread)

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
:lmao: LG is in the dark.. Barry is the one in da middle.. :heheh:
I'll have to post my favorites tomorrow..
But I'll throw out this classic that they did with Samantha Sang..:grinthumb

I'd completely forgotten that one (purchased from Amazon now though). Samanta is looking quite delicious there.

I have this version of a Bee Gees song in my library.

This is probably my favorite tune by the brothers Gibb....

Nights on Broadway

That might be my favorite Bee Gees too. Right on the cusp of the disco era, but not quite.

Foghorn Leghorn

Reaction score
The Bee Gees (and Andy Gibb) in Bermuda ...

AR-704299941.jpg

Fascinating piece on a Bermuda website today about how Barry Gibb came to write "Stayin' Alive" -- what's been called "the national anthem of the '70s" -- on that holiday island in the summer of 1976 (not to mention how the international career of younger brother Andy Gibb was launched from there as well when the Brothers Gibb were encamped at manager Robert Stigwood's luxury estate which is pictured above) Island Ignited Bee Gees’ Musical “Fever” | Bernews.com

Last edited:

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Been listening alot to my "Bee Gees Greatest" cassette wondering how the HELL did they pull off all the absolute vocal magic that they achieved.Possibly one of the two great vocal harmony groups along with the Beach Boys.Indeed it was Brian Wilson himself who inducted the brother act into the great shrine at Cleveland.Perfect!

silverstar

Reaction score
WAS it their very first LP ?

1965 The Bee Gees Sing and Play 14 Barry Gibb Songs

Kind of confirms my theory that Barry was THE songwriter of the band.. the leader and the driving force.

Sad that all 3 of his brothers are now gone,
but Barry still has his own family .

Hope he keeps doing TV interviews and reminicences etc
Hope he lives to 90 plus like his dear old mum

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Did you catch his unannounced appearance on "Saturday Night Live" the same week Paul McCartney also made a surprise entrance?One sketch,hoever,ws kind of twisted.It was called "The Barry Gibb Show" and featured Jimmy Fallon as Barry and some other cast member as the late Robin.The twisted part was it was here that Barry made his appearance while someone was right next to him doing a rather silly impression of his late brother Robin.How could Barry agree to do such a thing?

silverstar

Reaction score
the last SNN I watched Mick Jagger was the guest,

Ill have to keep an eye out for the Barry Gibb SNN

on Torrents

ch3mn3y

Reaction score
Hi all!
My father is fan of this band, so when I last time saw their album I thought about buying it for him.
However I couldn't find any information about it, like it didn't exist.

It's name is Three Kisses of Love.
Is it theirs r some other band was/is trying to made money on their name?

I looked around and found it only on one site (here), where it looks similar (cover) to the one I saw (not sure about number of songs).

Even Wikipedia has no information about this album - no name in their discography, no information, nothing...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.