Bands with Messy Breakups

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^He is one of my favorite harmonica players and that's a great name for any rock musician.:heheh:

Reaction score
How about Paramore, when Josh and Zac Farro left the band? Not exactly a break up, but, boy was it messy. They had a pact that they wouldn't do anything that went against the bible and Hayley Williams wrote a song with a lyric that did. They didn't like it be Atlantic Records forced them to record the song and release it as a single. Finally that had enough and quit. Then it was later said that Paramore wasn't exactly a band but Hayley's cheap backing band. Oddly enough Hayley and the other Paramore band member still use the Paramore name that was around before Hayley was ever in the band.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
I heard Hayley was / is the only one with a record deal, the rest are all hired guns under the name Paramore because they'll sell more albums as a band than Hayley on her own.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
The Eagles said they would reform when hell froze over! When hell did freeze over, they were better than ever (imo).

UFO have probably have some of the messiest breakups ever, especially with Michael Schenker. He may be a great guitar player, but he is also highly volatile.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Pretty sure Schnenker has been a member of UFO on 3 different occasions. Plus they go through band members like most of us get through water...

Saw them last night incidently. ****ing incredible as always. Phil Mogg should be a stand up comedian, hilarious banter between songs.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Wiki has five occasions, but I'm not sure of their accuracy. I've never seen UFO without Schenker or Way, but I haven't seen them for a long time.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online