Bands Where Having Their Greatest Hits Is Enough

acetami

Banned
Reaction score
What are some bands or solo artists who you wouldn't go out of your way to buy their CDs and only like certain songs and having their greatest hits or anthologies is enough.

BTW let's imagine music downloading didn't exist :D.

Some of mine :

Bruce Springsteen
Billy Joel
The Eagles
Journey
Supertramp
The Cars
Bon Jovi
Styx
i feel very sorry for you. missing out on the joy that is "the wild, the innocent and the E street shuffle" by springsteen. the most emotional album ever and my all time favorite album to listen to when drunk . go ahead and listen to your crappy "springsteen's greatest hits" CD. their's a reason why springsteen is so well regarded. his 70s output was incredible. darkness on the edge of town was incredible too in a very different way. for bruce to release two albums so very different yet so very good only 5 years apart proves how amazing he is

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
i feel very sorry for you. missing out on the joy that is "the wild, the innocent and the E street shuffle" by springsteen. the most emotional album ever and my all time favorite album to listen to when drunk . go ahead and listen to your crappy "springsteen's greatest hits" CD. their's a reason why springsteen is so well regarded. his 70s output was incredible. darkness on the edge of town was incredible too in a very different way. for bruce to release two albums so very different yet so very good only 5 years apart proves how amazing he is

Same could be said for TOTO :grinthumb

Let's play nice. One person's "crappy" cd is another's "Gem"

:cheers2

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Steve Miller
U2
Steppenwolf
Deep Purple
ELO
Tom Petty