Bad Cover Songs by Metal Artists

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Almost all bands/artists at one point in their career do a cover of someone else's songs.....

List up those cover songs by METAL bands/artists that you think are just horrible.

I wont hold it against you if you can't listen to the whole video :D

It's not that this cover is that horrible, it is just too hilarious to take seriously. Megadeth covering Nancy Sinatra :lmao:

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Almost all bands/artists at one point in their career do a cover of someone else's songs.....

List up those cover songs by METAL bands/artists that you think are just horrible.

I wont hold it against you if you can't listen to the whole video :D

It's not that this cover is that horrible, it is just too hilarious to take seriously. Megadeth covering Nancy Sinatra :lmao:

The Megadeth one I like because it is funny. Also there is a funnier version of it. Hazlewood was angry at the lyric changes in the song so he did not want it put on anymore releases of the album. So as a big **** you to Hazlewood Mustaine put the songs on the album releases with beeps on the changes.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That is a pretty funny cover........but I think that is the point :)

Another funny cover is Children of Bodom covering Britney Spears...I rolled when I heard it. It is pretty bad, but I think they slaghtered it on purpose. :lmao:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I must admit I had a chuckle at the DARK ANGELs cover of Zep ! Some songs you should leave alone....:heheh:
One track that came to mind was from an album I bought in the bargain bin some years back. It included a cover of LOU REEDs "Vicious".......The band were named TRASH [ need I say more.....] :heheh: I know they were Scandanavian but it sounds like they are singing "fishes", soon got rid...

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I must admit I had a chuckle at the DARK ANGELs cover of Zep ! Some songs you should leave alone....:heheh:
One track that came to mind was from an album I bought in the bargain bin some years back. It included a cover of LOU REEDs "Vicious".......The band were named TRASH [ need I say more.....] :heheh: I know they were Scandanavian but it sounds like they are singing "fishes", soon got rid...

Ewww! that is pretty bad.

How about a screaming and growling version of George Michael's "Faith" by Limp Bizkit, which is just rancid

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Celine Dion doing a cover of You Shook Me All Night Long, worst cover song Ive ever heard lol

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Celine Dion doing a cover of You Shook Me All Night Long, worst cover song Ive ever heard lol

Celine Dion isn't a metal artist Riff Raff,,,,,,But I will say that cover is pretty bad

:heheh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah crap I didnt read the thread title completely, my bad :(
Read the bad cover part but missed the metal artists bit.

rtbuck

Reaction score

Heres the Cherry Bombz (Ex Hanoi Rocks: Andy McCoy & Nasty Suicide)
covering CCR. I don't really mind it but then again I don't mind the Trash Cover even though it's bad

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online