Back

Julie

Reaction score
Lynch, hi & cheers to you too! I'm sorry people thought something bad happened to me.... What does it mean when members are "retired" by the way?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Welcome back! Not sure if we've met. I'm Jen, and it's always nice to have another chick around the forum. ;)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum. I wasn't on here until late 2010 so its a first time meeting. :)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Welcome back Julie! It's great to see you on CRF again. I look forward to hearing all your stories and adventures of the last couple of years! :D

And my new username is mentioned in "Supper's Ready" by Genesis, the title of act VI is "Apocalypse in 9/8 (Co-starring the Delicious Talents of Gabble Ratchet)". I thought it was a nifty enough title to use as an online handle. :)

Julie

Reaction score
Well I was thinking of reviving my journal thread again (though I'd have to start a new one because it's now in the graveyard) and I'll try to think of some interesting/funny anekdotes of the past 2 years but not sure how interesting that 'll be!! (really, during the academic year 2010-2011 I had a rough studyyear and I was being such a nerd all the time, some friends reminded me earlier this week I didn't even want to go have a drink on my birthday! In my defence, my birthday is near the exams and I had celebrated a week before or so but stilll... Pretty damn geeky!)

I like your new name, sounds really cheeky :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have moved your Journal back to the Active section Julie...if you want to start a new one that's fine too but the old one is ready to go now.

:cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online

No members online now.