Babymetal to support Metallica in South Korea

Abraxas

Reaction score
http://teamrock.com/news/2016-12-08/babymetal-to-support-metallica-in-south-korea

07f4972d-b8a1-45ca-b66e-0308614f1de1

Babymetal will open for Metallica in Seoul, South Korea, in early 2017

Babymetal to support Metallica in South Korea
News / 9 days ago / by Scott Munro
Babymetal

Babymetal will open for Metallica in Seoul, South Korea, in early 2017
Get everything Babymetal related here
Babymetal have been confirmed as Metallica’s support in Seoul, South Korea, early next year.

Both bands will play the city’s Gocheok Sky Dome on January 11. The stadium in home to Seoul’s baseball team, the Nexen Heroes.

The Japanese trio are currently on the road across the UK with Red Hot Chili Peppers and will also support Guns N’ Roses in their homeland in March.

Su-Metal says: “We’ve looked up to Metallica for so long and to be able to join them on their tour is a dream come true.

“It will be our first performance for 2017 so we are really looking forward to receiving a lot of good energy from them to kick off the new year.”

Yuimetal adds: “I am just so thrilled at the amazing recent news of being able to join such big bands like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Guns N’ Roses – and now Metallica. I just can’t keep up!

“Metallica is such an important part of what Babymetal does. I feel that we were able to make it this far all thanks to Metallica. It’s still so unbelievable to be able to play with them and I’m incredibly happy. Very excited for 2017!”

Babymetal are about to launch Live At Wembley. It’s out on December 30 and was recorded at the London venue earlier this year.

They released their second album Metal Resistance in March.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Is it just me who thinks Babymetal are the Justin Bieber of metal/rock? :puke: What will this tour do for Metallica's credibility?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
People need to get over the hate on Babymetal tbh.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As if Metallica gives a **** who thinks they have credibility. lol Nor should they.
I don't mind Babymetal tbh and people don't have to like them but need to just ignore them then.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Hope they support them on the US tour as well. I mean, I don't really like them, but I've only heard a song or two. I like to see a big name as an opening act, gives me a chance to really give the act a chance.

I think, if nothing else, their shtick is funny. As opposed to most popular metal bands these days which are just some -core stuff I'm not into.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I'd probably like seeing Babymetal as much as I would like seeing Metallica. They are actually something different and they have a cool stageshow.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online