Augustana: Rock/Indie Rock

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Been a while since i've given these guys a listen, but Soots reminded me of them and I figured a thread would be appropriate. They are most familiarly known for their singly "Boston", but they've got a lot more to them than just that, so if you enjoyed that song, you will enjoy the band even more once you dive into them more, I know I do. Anyway, onto the music listening!

Augustana: Rock/Indie Rock
augustana_photo_.jpg

Discography:
Midwest Skies & Sleepless Mondays - 2003

More Than A Love Song

Mayfield EP - 2003

Feel Fine

All the Stars and Boulevards - 2005

Boston

Cant Wait, Cant Hurt - 2008

Sweet and Low

Augustana - 2011

Wrong Side of Love

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I'll be honest Prime, I'm having a hard time getting into this band completely but the latest song you have posted impresses me! Is it the single because I like it and I'd be interested in that album considering it sounds like a slightly different direction. Almost more poppy than before in my opinion! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Funny thing is, I just realized they released a new album this year when I created this thread. Shows how out of the loop I am with this band lately. :rolleyes: I may have to pick it up soon and give it a listen. The new song sounds pretty good, so I suppose we'll see how the new album holds up. I'm hoping it's good :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^Amazing song. It's funny, I had that song stuck in my head yesterday, and I was thinking to post it here, but it hadn't dawned on me to do so today.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online