Atlanta Rhythm Section (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Atlanta Rhythm Section

I love this band...lol...and that song is great.

Have a good weekend I will fill the place with new stuff for when you get back next week.:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

:grinthumb Awesome...I'll try and sneak in a little bit here and there.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

My favorite ARS tune would be Homesick (the original recording, not that remake they did a few years back). They have a lot of cool tunes, but Homesick has long been my fave!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

It is a great song Lynch, I'll update this thread tomorrow morning seeing someone else likes them too.:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Time to dust this one off.

Here's a great album from the Boys from Doraville,,,"Third Annual Pipe Dream". I still have my vinyl album but recently picked up the double CD with this classic and Rock 'n Roll Alternative remastered edition. The entire range of ARS is displayed on this record, from easy going southern rock, to soft ballads and some uptempo rockers as well. You can't miss with this one.:tup:

Angel.

Last edited:

Reaction score

Though I'd bump this since I have Champagne Jam on vinyl now, and A Rock N Roll Alternative digital.. soon to be vinyl.. I really want their whole discography on record for some reason, I'm not really sure why, but it just seems like a cool collection to have...:heheh:

but from A Rock n Roll Alternative I really love this song.. great song for a nice spring day like today.. washed my car and just kind of charged around while everyone else was in school, blasting the radio with this tune.. great feeling, great intro:D

and one I really like from Champagne Jam

MP edit: Videos removed from Youtube

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

If you can't find Rock and Roll Alternative on vinyl, there is a reissue double CD that came out a few years ago, like Red Tape and Dog Days. It has Third Annual Pipe Dream and R & R Alternative on the same CD, I have it and it is better than the original CD I bought production wise.

Reaction score

If you can't find Rock and Roll Alternative on vinyl, there is a reissue double CD that came out a few years ago, like Red Tape and Dog Days. It has Third Annual Pipe Dream and R & R Alternative on the same CD, I have it and it is better than the original CD I bought production wise.

my record store has multiple copies:heheh:
this store must have raided a radio stations dumpster or something, about half of their records are radios promo copies...

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score

Here's four of my favorite songs from one of Atlanta Rhythm Section's early albums - ''Back Up Against The Wall'' (1973)....

Wrong

Cold Turkey Tennessee

What You Gonna Do About It

Back Up Against The Wall

This album is worth picking up! smokin.gif

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I picked that one up a couple of weeks ago Groovy.:D

Find member