Ages for classic rock listeners

colin98

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 53 and am enjoying me Classic Rock even more than I did when I was just a youngster of 30 :eek:

diamond-banner1.jpg

Riordan

GALLAGHER FAN
Reaction score
Im 16 and I got into classic rock about 2 years ago the man in my averter started it all before then I lisend to a lot of Red Hot Chili Peppers (still do) and stuff like that but U cant beat Led Zep and Jimi and Rory Gallagher etc.

But lots of ppl my age and ppl I hang with dont even know who AC/DC are and most of them never lisend to Rory Gallagher even though we live in his hometown of Cork its crazy :eek:

david42189

Reaction score
I'm 16 and i love classic rock for about a year. Almost every person in my camp over the summer listens to and love classic rock. classic rock is making a come back (due to t-shirts made by Target, which they have AC/DC, pink floyd, beatles, rolling stones, jimi hendrix, and more). :)

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
36 and listen mostly to classic rock, blues, fusion and heavy metal.

For me Deep Purple is the ultimate band and Ritchie Blackmore is God!

cnbpjb

Reaction score
Martha Washington said:
I'm 93 and a half years old.
I don't mind a little rap now and then. One of my kids friends was pumping me about the old days and he was amazed that I had seen Led Zeppelin. He was playing rap so I was a little surprised he had even HEARD of Led Zeppelin.

Good stuff lasts!

I thought you were 273 years old, Martha? Weren't you born on June 3, 1731 as Martha Dandridge? :D

Now if I'm right about your real age, then the good stuff definitely lasts! And heck people were listening to this Classic Rock music even before they developed recording technology! :rolleyes:

By the way, I'm not nearly as old at 41 years and yes I still enjoy listening to Classic Rock, although I like Jazz, Some Pop (1930's to today), Some Disco :eek:, Classical Music, Punk, Some Soul (Funk) and Some Alternative, Some Country, and Folk.

Nirvanadude

Vinyl Collector
Reaction score
I work as a mobile DJ. I play at middle and high school dances and it sometimes suprises me at how many classic rock requests I get.

Cool music will never die. People find it- they listen to it.

I'm 38 years old and I'm yet to "slam the door" on ANY genre. There are quite a few rap tunes that I enjoy. I guess I sometimes suprise the kids!

thatonegirl

chelly
Reaction score
Im 17. I love classic rock, like AC/DC or Black Sabbath even Journey. LOL

Jewel

Reaction score
I'm 23, and I've been into classic rock since I was 6. Blame my parents and their Beatlemania. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online