Adele

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Now that I think of it Sooty, didn't she just recover from some sort of throat surgery?

I originally heard this on Pandora and the sound quality was much better on it. Search iTunes it was a concert she did that was put on by them I think. :grinthumb

Yes, it's on her new live c.d.! And yes, the throat injury was a mix of a lot of things and her smoking was a factor. :)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Zing!

Heyyy... what are your favorites from 19? Interested to see yours and Cosmic's perspectives on that album.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Yes, she had throat surgery fairly recently. As far as her size goes - whoever comments negatively about that is so shallow. I think she is lovely!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I have seen it on multiple occasions Sunny. I find it fascinating that people are so in shock and awe that someone that isn't that typical stick thin barbie type or Katy Perryesque is so massively successful. Not all music artists fit that norm that society sets. Ask Lemmy. ;)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Zing!

Heyyy... what are your favorites from 19? Interested to see yours and Cosmic's perspectives on that album.

:think:

I think I'd go with "Hometown Glory" but "Chasing Pavements" and her cover of "Make You Feel My Love" are great as well. As I've told you before though Jen, that album is largely a snoozer for me. :peek

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Thanks Harm. ;)

Soots I need to know about that live album you were talking about and if it's on iTunes. Pretty sure I can get that Bonnie cover too on there.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
From the same set as the Bonnie Raitt cover...

Take It All.

She's simply stunning and I am dying to see her live.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks Harm. ;)

Soots I need to know about that live album you were talking about and if it's on iTunes. Pretty sure I can get that Bonnie cover too on there.

111126105744198875.jpg

Here ya go! This c.d. should still be front and center in the Wally World feature section! :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ Funny thing is I was cruising that section of the store the other night but I think I was a little distracted. :heheh:

Will be picking that one up. Do you have it already?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online