2011: 21

I really like the young English singer Adele :grinthumb

Hometown Glory

Rolling In The Deep

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: Adelle

I haven't bought Adele yet Sunny but what a gorgeous vocalist. I only know her commercially released singles so I enjoyed hearing the ones you posted which were great as well. I'll post the ones I love even though most know them already! Still awesome stuff! :cheers2

Chasing Pavements

To Make You Feel My Love
(This is my favorite Adele song, This is the best version of this song period)

One thing I have to add is it's a positive that Adele is a bigger, curvy woman and she could break through the stereotypes of what a mainstream singer can look like and still be successful. Very talented lady! :cheers2

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I think she has a cracking voice :grinthumb She also has the strangest laugh I've ever heard - I couldn't believe what I was hearing when she was being interviewed on the radio and she set off in hysterics - so funny :heheh:

Adele's new single, Rolling in the Deep, has actually just narrowly escaped going straight into the UK charts at No. 1 today :)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I prefer the young Brit lass Joss Stone :):):):)

I thought she sounded a tad like Joss Stone too but that's just vocally.. Joss has more of a Pop style to her music..
My friend mentioned Adele to me the other day so I've been listening to her stuff on You Tube.. I like "Chasing Pavements" for a start plus she has some great ballads!!

Last edited:

Bryter Later

Reaction score
Adele did a Webcast last week for Radio 1,and her vocals where amazing !!. She did an excellent cover of Cheryl Coles 'Promise Me'. Definately a talented lady :grinthumb

:cheers2 Bryter

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I imagine Adele's version was much better! Was it a Live Lounge, Bryter? I'll have to see if I can find it and have a listen.

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:grinthumb Your right Tray,it was superb !!,filled with so much emotion,as all of her songs are.

It was broadcast last week,Wednesday or Thursday ?,and it was during Fearne Cottons show. I hope you find it,I'm sure it will be on the web somewhere.

:cheers2 Bryter

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online