Ace & Peter not allowed to play with KISS at Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
kissopolis.com

- Eddie Trunk: "Ace Frehley & Peter Criss Not Being Allowed To Play With KISS At Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame"

Radio and T.V. personality Eddie Trunk just spoke with original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley on his Friday night radio show. Eddie Trunk just tweeted:

"Exclusive news now breaking on my radio show! @ace_frehley @PeterCriss not being allowed to play with @KISSOnline at R&R HOF!"

Story developing...

Eddie Trunk: "As I have said consistently, when there was news on what will happen w/ @KISSOnline & the HOF I would let it come from them, and it just did. The HOF made it clear they want the original band being inducted playing. Gene & Paul have declined to allow that as per Ace & Peter tonight. About to start the drive home to NJ. Shitty news indeed for @KISSOnline fans hoping for a song at least one last time. But at least we know. Thanks to Ace Frehley for using my show to break that exclusive. Wish it was better news but it is what it is & as Ace said time to move on. Ace also explained he needed to get this out now w/tix for HOF ceremony about to go on sale. Didn't want people misled they will see reunion."

Source: www.twitter.com/EddieTrunk

The Kid

Hey Mr. Tambourine Man
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. All the accomplishments that Ace & Peter had with the band Kiss and not allowing them to play is just shitty.

coltrane2

Musicologist
Reaction score
Makes no sense, but then Paul Stanley and particularly Gene Simmons have reputations as being pretty ruthless.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is what I think happened........

KISS has a Documentary Movie coming out this summer, last year Ace & Peter were asked to participate,they wanted lots of money to do so and declined.

Payback's a bitch!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
so, my next question is this: will Ace and Peter be at the induction ceremony at all.... remember, the news is that they won't be playing with KISS, but it doesn't say anything about them not being there.

I would truly hope that Ace, Peter and Bruce would all be in attendance and would be brought up on stage when there the speeches are made, but there's no word on that yet. I don't think that Gene and/or Paul could stop them from any of that. HAVE to believe that Bruce will surely be there as at least 3 of the current members of KISS were at Bruce's wedding last month, including Eric Singer who I think might have been the best man (not 100% positive on that one).

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online