35 years ago Wings release "Back To The Egg"

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I may be in the minority here, but I really like this album. It has some of my favorite Macca songs, "Getting Closer", My Baby's Request", Spin It On", "Arrow Thru Me" and "The Rockestra Theme". It's not as consistent as his best work, but there's some choice stuff to be sure.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I like Flowers In The Dirt and Flaming Pie better. :D

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Congrats, you are the first and ONLY person in the history of Planet Earth to say this.

:gig

I agree, but I was afraid to say that I don't like Back To The Egg. I own it, but I didn't say anything for fear of starting a firestorm. It just sits and collects dust. :uh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I had to give him some grief over that one. I"m not saying it's bad, but I have NEVER heard anyone call it their favorite non-Beatles work by McCartney.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I had to give him some grief over that one. I'm not saying it's bad, but I have NEVER heard anyone call it their favourite non-Beatles work by McCartney.

Me neither. When I first bought the CD, I did listen to it a few times, but I have to say that I even prefer Red Rose Speedway over it.

tkitna

Reaction score
I love the record and have always said that Paul's voice has never sounded better then here. I like every song on it and it's a definite top 5 Paul album for me.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online