2012 METAL, Hard Rock and other end time debauchery

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Accept Stalingrad a recent 2012 release was something of a gem. Very much an album of the Blood of the Nations production and general sound. Fantastic record, more albums need to have albums with such crisp production like this.
Stalingrad.

Against the World

My two favourite songs but only just as they are all perfect songs to me. Nothing anyone can say will convince me there is anything wrong with this album.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
grand-magus-the-hunt.jpg

Album number five from the awesome GRAND MAGUS ~ The Hunt has leaked and it is a winner as usual. Can't wait for this to actually drop ..gonna be buying it for sure. A few favorite tracks..Sword of the Ocean, Valhalla Rising, Storm King and Son of the Last Breath...all but the first track are favs really ..not that the opener sucks or anything..it doesn't. Great album and it will be in my collection very soon.

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Katatonia new album Dead End Kings out in August. I so can't wait. Kreator and Fear Factory release new albums this week. :D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Katatonia new album Dead End Kings out in August. I so can't wait. Kreator and Fear Factory release new albums this week. :D

Been listen to the Kreator for 3 days now and have the double orange vinyl on pre-order in my Amazon.com cart for my next purchase along w/ the Grand Magus CD and a used LP.

Kreator is my next installment here .

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Going to be an awesome album (Kreator one that is), I thought about pre ordering it myself from a shop in Sydney.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Going to be an awesome album (Kreator one that is), I thought about pre ordering it myself from a shop in Sydney.

It IS an awesome album... a bit more harmony and a small progressive vibe in parts maybe w/o taking away from the Thrash thing. A bit of a push but retaining the overall Kreator sound and vibe.

I like it alot.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll say 2012 thus far is certainly better for big name bands then last year. lol

AtomicPunk

Rock N Roll Rebel
Reaction score
It IS an awesome album... a bit more harmony and a small progressive vibe in parts maybe w/o taking away from the Thrash thing. A bit of a push but retaining the overall Kreator sound and vibe.

I like it alot.
I agree. The Kreator album is different, but still good. I really like the Grand Magus album as well.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Nice taste ^^ as I've already noticed in the past...

hour-of-13-333-cover.jpg

HOUR OF 13 ~ 333

As someone else put it "Mood driven occult riff worship w/ a classic rock edge" Hour of 13 return w/
their third installment. I LOVE the first Self Titled release ( unfortunately out of print already ) the sophomore effort "The Ritualist" was very good but not as awesome as the debut, but low and behold the Doom monster returnth with 333...... AWESOME STUFF :bow: bow down at the altar or die !!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online