2012 METAL, Hard Rock and other end time debauchery

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Favorites of the year 2012 ..the last year of our lives :D

I'm always looking for female fronted metal bands that I can get behind. Having said that I'm not a easy push over for just anything with sexy legs, nice breast and bit of a vixen 'tude at the mic. In fact not that many female fronted bands actually find their way into my collection. A lot of the stuff that does make it is doomy or stoner in nature ( Holy Moses and Arch Enemy aside..). When I first heard the name Christian Mistress coming off a few of my friends who are incline to headbangin' lips I was hopeful but had no idea I was going to be THIS into this female fronted, NWOBHM influenced ( Iron Maiden ,Judas Priest, Angel Witch etc. ..even a bit of Eddie Van Halen ), band. ...VERY NICE surprise I'm really loving this stuff and it is sure to find it's way into my collection and I'm even thinking of reserving a space in my metal vinyl storage container for this one..that my friends is VERY HIGH praise indeed.

christian-mistress-456-042911.jpg

http://gunshyassassin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/serinda-swan-******-peek-01.jpg​

She could be my mistress !!!

review_christian-mistress-p_h.jpg

CHRISTIAN MISTRESS ~ Possession

Black to Gold

Haunted Hunted

My two or 3 favs were not up on youtube so..but hey the whole albums rockz \m/

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Damn DKW, even I like this and it's definitely a total package with the singer being so hot. I mean most people throw up a singer as hot just because she's a female and sings in a metal band but most of them are ugly IMO. I'm just not a guy who likes testosterone and tattoos with my chicks but this chick is legitimately HOT!!!! :omg: I listen to both songs and it was a good listen. What I like DKW is regardless of our different taste in music is that you are one of the posters here always on the pulse of what's new. Just cool to see someone as excited as I am about turning over a rock and finding that next discovery! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah this is soome groovy ass stuff right here! Thanks for the turn on. Will have to look into these guys and gal!!

:cheers2

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Glad you both like 'em. IMO, most the rest of the album is better then the ones posted on youtube, though I like those as well. Just a personal preference thing..

@ Soot, I don't know about me being all about the new and on the cutting edge..I just like what I like and don't care if it is new or old.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Overkill-TheElectricAgealbum-cover.gif

I'm lovin the new OVERKILL album!!!! \m/ And thou OVERKILL consistently release solid thrash metal albums year after year this one is definitely a highlight for me.

Picked up the CD upon it's release..like this so much I plan on buying the green double vinyl from Germany as well.. all Overkill and thrash metal fans in general need to get this one !!

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
ANGEL WITCH ~ As Above So Below

329878.jpg

A live cut called Into To The Dark from As Above So Below, the best thing Angel Witch has released since the classic self titled debut. OUTSTANDING comeback which goes above and beyond all expectations
:bow::bow::bow: We are NOT worthy !!!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't wait to pick up the new Overkill album. Same with Cannibal Corpse Torture. Have not heard either album yet, no leak has tempted me. :heheh:
Great thread by the way.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online