Your Most Expensive Concert

rtbuck

Reaction score
Buck maybe your right and it could have been 1991. I doubt you'll believe this but this Jim and I was at that show with you. Remember when we went I took a razzing from the guy behind the glass taking tickets for being from the US side of the boarder. There were three of us at that show that night. That was also the night they were using a giant oak bar as a baracade from the stage, well needless to say the mash pit were in was moving back forth front back and whammmmmmm! that bar exploaded into pieces. amazingly that crowd calmly help carry the slpintered bar away so noone got hurt as i recall :)

and yes we got the tickets from that music store, just down the road from the power vista and Niagara college. That guy was the coolest guy to deal with seriously a goto guy. The store was in a rainbow colored house with vinyl record nailed to exterior.

its been such a long time, but up until recently I kept a stub ( i think thats what it was) with a $ amt written on the back.

:grinthumb

You know this just goes to show you how great this forum is! I was gone for a while & I come back & find Mr. Jim making posts about Johnny Thunders & it was this thread that made me realize that Mr. Jim. Was one of my best friends in the 80's (& actually we played for the same hockey organization my dad ran in the 70's). We worked at the same place, went to several shows together, & went to record stores together frequently. We lost contact & he now lives in a different state but it's just wild that we both are part of this site.

That Ramones show was one wild time but that record store was something else!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online

No members online now.