Your 5 least favorite albums from a favorite band.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I think Sheer Heart Attack is Queen's best album and Tyr would be among my top Black Sabbath albums, but one man's meat is another man's poison.

I love that this has a loud intro and then it gets even louder:

Queen's best track:

LaurieLoz

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day"
Reaction score
Pink Floyd.
1. Atom Heart Mother
2. Ummagumma
3. The Final Cut
4. Animals
5. A Saucerful Of Secrets

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
I don't really have a "favorite band", I like too many to just have one fave. With that being said here's my 5 least favorite albums from one of my faves..

Foghat

1.Boogie Motel
2.Tight Shoes
3.Girls To Chat And Boys To Bounce
4.In The Mood For Something Rude
5.Zig-Zag Walk

Foghat really hit a dry spell with those 5 IMO. Boogie Motel has a couple of good tunes, but the rest are all filler.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
I don't know about "5" least favourites but here's a few for some fav artists of mine:

U2

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - Cheesy and lame attempt at another Joshua Tree. Poor lyrics and terrible production. Made-for-the-charts hit single sound throughout. Virtually no album feel and hardly any atmosphere. Sorry, kath! :p

The Beatles

Let It Be - I don't hate it or anything but it bores me a bit sometimes.

R.E.M.

Around The Sun - Not sure if this qualifies. I've not even heard the damn thing except for a few songs. And I have no motivation to give it a try, based on the terrible reviews!

Murmur and Reckoning - They're okay but I don't get the indie hype.

Pink Floyd

The Final Cut - Overblown drama from dominating Roger Waters. Has a couple of nice tunes but overall it bores me.

Led Zeppelin

Presence - It's alright but I like it even less than In Through The Out Door which I actually don't mind. I suppose Coda doesn't qualify as a studio album.

Radiohead

The King Of Limbs - They're too far up their own asses now with this electronic sound they started in the year 2000 with Kid A which was brilliant. I even enjoyed 2007's In Rainbows to an extent. But this one is a lame duck.

Tori Amos

Probably... Abnormally Attracted To Sin, but it's not fair. I haven't even heard it. Night Of Hunters was okay but definitely among the least fav albums.

Metallica

St. Anger - Shittiest production I've ever heard combined with some asinine lyrics.

Pearl Jam

Riot Act - I really like roughly half of this album but the other half bores me.

Oasis

Be Here Now - It's not all bad but definitely inferior to the 2 albums that came before it. This album features way too many extended choruses and unnecessary walls of sound.

Matt

Reaction score
The birthplace of heavy metal (AKA Birmingham) / L
Judas Priest (from least worst -> worst):
Rocka Rolla - this has grown on me but because Priest is one of the most iconic heavy metal bands ever it has stuck out a bit because it's very blues / prog-based and doesn't really give you an accurate picture of their future
Ram It Down - refreshing change from Turbo but you could tell they were getting a bit strained with the 80s / NWOBHM etc sound. I'm a Rocker is one of my favourites of theirs but nothing else stands out for me. Never got into Blood Red Skies.
Point of Entry - never really did much for me and was the weak link between Sad Wings of Destiny and Defenders of the Faith. Just never really clicked where I thought 'Yeah, this is good'
Jugulator - The Ripper is an excellent vocalist but it became clear here just how much Halford brought to the songwriting team. Couldn't name you a song I like from it
Demolition - Urgh.

Zombeels

Reaction score
Kinks

UK Jive
Think Visual
Phobia
To The Bone
Soap Opera

Neshabur

Reaction score
Santana