Your 5 least favorite albums from a favorite band.

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Is Rush your favorite band? Is Black Sabbath your favorite band? Is Megadeth your favorite band? Is Van Halen your favorite band?

However it is, all you have to do here is to write down which 5 Albums you like the least from one of your favorite artists. Most likely these artists will have at least 7-10 Studio Albums out as the ones above certainly do. All Albums must be Studio Albums by the way. Here's an example...

(not in any order)

LENNY KRAVITZ:

1. "Baptism." (2004)

2. "Black And White America." (2011)

3. "It Is Time For A Love Revolution." (2008)

4. "Let Love Rule." (1989)

5. "Negrophilia." (2013)

I personally haven't heard "Negrophilia" yet (and don't believe that it's out now) so I'm not much into including that Album in this list for better or for worse. On the other hand, I just can't put "Are You Gonna Go My Way?" up there, so it's gotta go. Period!:pullhair:

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
I know that there's a lot of Rush, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Black Sabbath and Judas Priest fans out there. What are your least favorite Albums from them then?:)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Nazareth

1. Exercises
2. Bogaloo
3. No Jive
4. Snaz
5. The Fool Circle

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
The Rolling Stones

1. Dirty Work
2. Bridges To Babylon
3. Voodoo Lounge
4. Undercover
5. Goats Head Soup (not really horrible, but it did put an end to the hot streak that started with "Beggar's Banquet").

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Least favourite doesn't necessarily mean I dislike the albums but I will put 5 AC/DC ones I consider on the least favourite side.

1. Highway to Hell

2. Fly On The Wall

3. Blow Up Your Video

4. TNT

5. For Those About To Rock

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ Yeah, whether you like 'em or dislike 'em, the main point is liking them the least.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ Yeah, whether you like 'em or dislike 'em, the main point is liking them the least.

I expect to be roasted for having Highway on the top of the list too by some. :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online