Your 5 least favorite albums from a favorite band.

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
I expect to be roasted for having Highway on the top of the list too by some. :heheh:
"Highway", "Dirty Deeds" and even "Back In Black" is alright for anyone to put them down as long as it's in their 5 least favorite Albums by AC/DC. In many ways it can be said that everyone can get out a little frustration on the Albums that they consider either average or just flat out bad in this thread...lol.:pullhair:

Khor1255

Reaction score
I don't think that was a mistake.

Rush:
Hold Your Fire
Counterparts
Roll the Bones
Vapor Trails
Snakes and Arrows

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ Well, if it's listed more than 1 time, unless there's 2 Albums by the band with the same title it would probably be considered a mistake. Weezer has an example that could fit that place, yet one was called "Weezer (Green Album)" with the other as "Weezer (Blue Album)", ya know?:grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^ Well, if it's listed more than 1 time, unless there's 2 Albums by the band with the same title it would probably be considered a mistake. Weezer has an example that could fit that place, yet one was called "Weezer (Green Album)" with the other as "Weezer (Blue Album)", ya know?:grinthumb

It means that the album is so bad it needs to be listed twice! :D

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Queen

Flash Gordon
Hot Space
A Kind Of Magic
Sheer_Heart_Attack
Queen

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Judas Priest my least favourite.

1. Demolition. Biggest piece of shit album they ever recorded. Absolute abysmal production and overall guitar work. There is no way anyone can defend this crap.

2. Ram It Down. I don't hate this album but it is far from my favourites list. Has some good songs but let down by very mediocre production.

3. Turbo - Again has good songs but the production is poor and the overall sound of the band at times was very weak and thin.

I would fill in two others but there really isn't another two albums I would consider either average enough or just plain shit.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online