Young classic rocker in the house..

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
Well you've certainly come to the right place! It brings a huge smile to my face to see people of your age listening to the classics. Welcome aboard fleetwoodmac77! :cheers2

Fleetwoodmac77

Reaction score
thank you so much everyone :) im thrilled to see other young ladies on here! yes rock on, Angel! and Mrs.nicksimmons we will have to talk! thanks again guys!

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am pretty excited to be joining this forum. Being just about nineteen years old and a girl, I'm killing for a place where people really know how to talk about good music! I realize for some of you, who were lucky enough to live in the times of the greatest music... 40 to 50 years ago.. probably wouldn't expect too many people my age to know all that much. But I have based my life around classic rock since I was about 10 years old. I worship everything from Led Zeppelin, Fmac, Grateful dead, Floyd to April Wine, Uriah Heep, UFO, Angel, The Open Mind, Neil Merryweather, etc. Digging deep and discovering new yet old music is the best! I have seen way to many bands to count. From my very first concert, Styx, to my most recent one Lou Gramm (which I balled my eyes out I might add)! I get way too emotional at such amazing concerts, for they mean too much to me. Haha. Anyways, Im so excited to hear and read up on everyones opinions on all sorts of music! :))

Have a good night everyone! :)

Nice list of bands you've reeled off there, you'll be right at home here.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Well, you certainly have a healthy appreciation for music that could be considered "dinosaur" by today's climate. It is a good springboard in figuring out where some of the current music was based off of... Welcome and enjoy your time here, young 'un...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.