Young classic rocker in the house..

Fleetwoodmac77

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am pretty excited to be joining this forum. Being just about nineteen years old and a girl, I'm killing for a place where people really know how to talk about good music! I realize for some of you, who were lucky enough to live in the times of the greatest music... 40 to 50 years ago.. probably wouldn't expect too many people my age to know all that much. But I have based my life around classic rock since I was about 10 years old. I worship everything from Led Zeppelin, Fmac, Grateful dead, Floyd to April Wine, Uriah Heep, UFO, Angel, The Open Mind, Neil Merryweather, etc. Digging deep and discovering new yet old music is the best! I have seen way to many bands to count. From my very first concert, Styx, to my most recent one Lou Gramm (which I balled my eyes out I might add)! I get way too emotional at such amazing concerts, for they mean too much to me. Haha. Anyways, Im so excited to hear and read up on everyones opinions on all sorts of music! :))

Have a good night everyone! :)

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Welcome! It's nice to see more young ladies join this forum as myself and a few others. This is a pretty kick ass place to share information and spread some rock n' roll love around!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF. You have some good taste there. I bet you could add a lot to the forum. Enjoy your time here! :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online