YOU can own Simmons wedding collectibles!!

rtbuck

Reaction score
The one thing I wouldn't mind from the wedding is if there was a jam session that appears on the Kissology Volume 4 DVD set. (Like Ace's Wedding jam was on Kissology Volume One as a hidden Easter Egg on Disc 2)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I remember when marriages and weddings were an intimate thing and now thrown out for the world to see and make a profit from. These two are just as bad as the Kartrashians IMO. :rolleyes:
Famous people have been having big, extravagant weddings for a very long time. And the general public eats that shit up. Why do you think that People Magazine, Us, Enquirer, NY Post and a slew of other rags sell so many copies? Many people like to see the fairytail courtships, weddings, etc.

Personally, I couldn't care less for most of it. I'll take interest when it's someone I like or have some other special interest in, but I woudln't buy into the hype of it as anything that a million other celebs haven't done numerous times.

Gene and Shannon have been 'married' to each other for a very long time already anyway, this is simply a legal document binding the two in the one and only way they weren't bound together before. I know a lot of people can't stand Gene and see him as a money grubbing A-hole, and perhaps that's 110% true, but if you look at their relationship... how many rock and roll / Hollywood relationships last the better part of almost 30 years? Neither one has ever been married before. I don't think they broke the bank on their wedding expenses and after having been together this long, they deserved to throw a nice bash that they wanted.

Like MP pointed out, the royals comes to mind as an obnoxious courtship and wedding. 3/4 of a BILLION dollars for that whole thing? :rolleyes:

But then again, who the hell are us little people to judge?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ I'm too distracted by your Bo Derek avatar to even begin reading that.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, I hope I look that nice when I'm old as hell. :grinthumb

Ahhh.. Little one.. That would require you to learn the art of inner beauty.. The long sought after balance of heart and mind.. The secret of youth .. And the way you get that is....

Give into the KISS..

Love the KISS

Be the KISS..:flirt

Once you have a change of heart.. You are beautiful!!:)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ Makes me wonder if Bo is a KISS fan, and if that really is the secret. :think:

If so, then count me in! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online