YOU can own Simmons wedding collectibles!!

TrekkiELO

Reaction score
Gene Simmons has always been nothing more than a money whore who got his ideas from school children! :puke:

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It's official: I can no longer start my mornings off the right way until I get a Tweed-Simmons coffee mug. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Lynchie and MP will order one of these though. :grinthumb

Nope...only own a couple items from the 70's.

Give me the music and DVD's and I'm all good.

:grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Actually.. It really is a big event even though the note of "business" hangs over the wedding.. After 27 years I would say it was something that alot of KISS fans would be happy about.. You can own a piece of the big day if you want.. Some fans collect stuff.. I don't see the harm in it..:confused:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah the way I see it. If someone buys it then there is the reason it was put out in the first place.

Really, anyone that is bugged by it needs to be bugged at the person droppin' down the $$$, not the one makin' the offer.

:grinthumb :cheers2

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
:grinthumb Out of the things listed, there isn't really anything I would want.. I mean.. Maybe a few guitar picks.. The other stuff.. Well that goes along with weddings and I wouldn't be a fanatic and wear a shirt with that on it.. Nothing against the idea.. It's just fugly.. and not my style of clothing..:D

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
That wedding stuff IS lame. "Tweed Simmons" I guess it would appeal to collectors. Gene "aint got no" class...Effing money whore. He probably only married Tweed because he thought he could make a buck. I'd be insulted if I were the bride. That's probably why she got her name first. And for the love of christ, who the hell would want an item with his spoiled kids on it?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I remember when marriages and weddings were an intimate thing and now thrown out for the world to see and make a profit from. These two are just as bad as the Kartrashians IMO. :rolleyes:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
royal-wedding.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ That was another annoying one. I had to turn off my TV for about a week so I could stop hearing about Will and Kate. :rolleyes:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online