Yes (Official Thread)

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I wonder if my record has that version..... How can you tell?? (If you dont know thier voices I mean)

Is one longer than the other?

It's one of the very few cases I bought the digital download, but the track lists itself as "It Can Happen (Cinema version)". It's one of six bonus tracks on the deluxe version album.

It clearly doesn't have Jon's vocals, as his voice is as distinctive as Chris' or Steve's.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Yes Man and a Flower King

here is the artwork for Jon`s new project with The Flower Kings man Ronie Stolt...

Attachments

• 91pFzsFptIL._SX425_.jpg
    91pFzsFptIL._SX425_.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 11

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
While I maintain not being a huge fan of the overly poppy 90125 I did enjoy Big Generator which was a few years after it.
Shoot High Aim Low

Almost Like Love

Schmetterling

Reaction score
I like 90125 meself although it is rather poppy compared to more classic Yes. That's undoubtedly due to Trevor Rabins songwriting influence on the album.

I couldn't honestly say what my favourite Yes album is as I really like all the early albums and have been listening to them with great delight since I first heard 'The Yes Album' circa 1973 when one of my school mates loaned me his older brothers vinyl copy of it.

If I absolutely had to choose one favourite it would probably be 'Close to the Edge' or 'Going for the One' which has one of the most beautiful songs ever written on it "Turn of the Century"

For anyone who isn't already familiar with Jons side project with Vangelis I can also highly recommend this album....

220px-TheFriendsOfMrCairo2FrontB.jpg

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online