• Yes

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
No, just haven't got the confidence, wish I did, although I prefer company - given the choice - going most places.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I have on several occasions. Mostly due to fact that the bands I wanted to see were too extereme for my friends haha

Etna93

Reaction score
Never done, but it wouldn't be a problem eventually.

Pinkxmurder

Rocker in soul
Reaction score
I've gone alone once because yeah I didn't knew anybody who wanted to go too and didn't wanted to miss it so I went anyway
It felt weird at first, but once the band started to play I was focus on the music and didn't care anymore. So yeah it was worth it and I would definitly do this again

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I don't need anyone there to hold my hand before, during or after a show. I've been to hundreds of concerts and have gone with as many as 10 people as as few as just going by myself. If I want to go, I'll go. I always offer the option of picking up tickets for other people that may be interested. Many times I ask the right people for that particular concert and I'll be going with at least one other person. That's just simple common courtesy to offer to pick up tix for others I know would probably be interested. But I'm not going to miss something because I might end up going alone.

Again, I do NOT need someone to rub up against to make the show good or bad. Seriously, it's no different than going to a movie alone or going out to eat alone. Someone else being there doesn't make or break the experience.

Migmagnific

Reaction score
I don't go to as many gigs as I would like to but I have gone to one alone. I went to see U2 by myself and it wasn't that bad solo. It all depends on how much you want to go I guess.

But ofcourse I would have preferred to go with company, afterall, we are social animals hehe

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I don't need anyone there to hold my hand before, during or after a show. I've been to hundreds of concerts and have gone with as many as 10 people as as few as just going by myself. If I want to go, I'll go. I always offer the option of picking up tickets for other people that may be interested. Many times I ask the right people for that particular concert and I'll be going with at least one other person. That's just simple common courtesy to offer to pick up tix for others I know would probably be interested. But I'm not going to miss something because I might end up going alone.

Again, I do NOT need someone to rub up against to make the show good or bad. Seriously, it's no different than going to a movie alone or going out to eat alone. Someone else being there doesn't make or break the experience.

I think going to a movie is far different than going to a concert. I've gone to movies alone, but I just don't feel safe at concerts alone.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Is it even possible to go to a concert alone?

Tonight: KISS

19,999 tickets still available.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online