Worst style of music...... EVER.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
This song is in my crosshairs:

I post it here for people to cringe at it, but I think since the song is well known.

I need to email the Radio Station and beg for them to stop playing it because they are not a Rap Station and still insist on playing this horror. :(

:heheh: I haven't heard that song for years and years - obviously not a popular track for radio djs over here, thank the lawd :D

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
I kinda stick to the good ol' Classic Rock, Pop, New Wave.
Other than that I cant stand most Country, very, very few Country songs you'll find me listening to. And even less (if thats possible) Rap/Hip Hop/Rave.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'd rather bludgeon myself to death with a hammer than listen to Rap/Hip Hop RRPC.

:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Jazz, closely followed by Hair Metal bands.

I'm surprised you don't like Jazz CREAM'd....:hm:

I don't like the 'scat singing' but there are some fantastic musicians who when they get it right make jazz very enjoyable.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
I'm surprised you don't like Jazz CREAM'd....:hm:

I don't like the 'scat singing' but there are some fantastic musicians who when they get it right make jazz very enjoyable.

I have listened to a few Jazz albums and I just don't click with them(probably to my loss). It's more the long instrumental numbers. There's a lot of very good talented Jazz musicians about. They're just not for me.:)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I understand, I'm not a massive fan either but I do like a handful of the legends.:D

Hair Metal...I don't mind some of them they sure made going to concerts a lot more fun than it was before.:heybaby:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When my daughter was a bit younger, I was forced to listen to a plethora of music that I consider horrible.

She went throughout the Boy Band phase. Out of those groups, I kinda liked the Back Street Boys......otherwise these groups make me want to vomit.

She went through the Pop Princess phase (and still is in this phase). I detest these copycat females the most.....they all sound alike to me. But I did enjoy the Spice Girls......wouldn't mind seeing them reunite.

She went through an Electro Pop phase. Good golly, I don't even know how to describe this crap. This is when I made sure she had a good set of ear buds!

She went through a brief RAP phase when she was around 11 years old. The worst of,this phase was taking her to see "8 Mile" a couple tomes......

She also went through a phase where she liked the Cookie Monster ........ Nothing good comes from THAT Cookie Monster.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiammeee

Staff online

Members online