Worst style of music...... EVER.

Kuaizi

Reaction score
AFX aka Aphex Twin aka Richard D James is hands down my favorite electronic artist. Anyone who says electronic music is all repetitive and without soul or intelligence needs to give it a listen.

AFX - fenix funk 5

Aphex Twin - vordhosbn

Aphex Twin - Girl / Boy song -- I love this one. Such a complex drum score with the underlying calming melodies makes for such a cool mix.

I can agree with why people can't stand electronic/techno music and it can definitely be a candidate for worst style ever. Mainly for the fact that the majority of it is bullcrap and not very interesting, but there are some great artists to be missed out on by disregarding the "style" as a whole. A few others of worthy mention for me are: BT, Hive, Delerium, Enigma - also of note some DJ mixes, the Northern Exposure series is quite good, as well as the Nude Dimensions series. The Progression Sessions with LTJ Bukem and MC Conrad are also pretty darn good in my book.
Anyways, I will now take the flaming I will receive for liking some of this music! LOL! :cheers2

Harkat

Reaction score
Agreed, techno has some good stuff in there and some really imaginative people who play around with all the sounds, ect

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Just a minute ago I realized how much I hate snowglobes/music boxes.

My sister is trying to sell one for my mother, and it started chiming. Four notes in I was like, "that f___ing thing is so annoying." And for some reason I felt an odd need to dropkick it.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Just a minute ago I realized how much I hate snowglobes/music boxes.

My sister is trying to sell one for my mother, and it started chiming. Four notes in I was like, "that f___ing thing is so annoying." And for some reason I felt an odd need to dropkick it.

Is their a Snow Globe genre? :lmao: God, that would be scary! :heheh:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
This song is in my crosshairs:

I post it here for people to cringe at it, but I think since the song is well known.

I need to email the Radio Station and beg for them to stop playing it because they are not a Rap Station and still insist on playing this horror. :(

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
This song is in my crosshairs:

I post it here for people to cringe at it, but I think since the song is well known.

I need to email the Radio Station and beg for them to stop playing it because they are not a Rap Station and still insist on playing this horror. :(

I love that song! I think it could easily appeal to those who like Rock, Pop or Reggae! Sorry, can't follow you down this road friend! :D

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
^^Nope it's a dodgy Rap song. :(

The funny thing is, I typed in Maxi Priest in the Search Engine and this Thread Came up. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xoxosta

Members online