Worst style of music...... EVER.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
there are tons of thoughtful rap artists. Common, KRS-One, Lupe Fiasco, K-os, The Rootd, Mos Def just to name a few. plenty more thoughtful than the senseless lyrics kurt cobain wrote

Dude get some new material seriously. There are countless other artists with senseless lyrics (which are mostly cryptic lyrics.) Jim Morrison, John Lennon, Lou Reed, Francis Black. You get the point.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Punk (pretty much any and every sub-genre as well)
Experimental rock
New Wave - some is ok, most is crap
Alternative Pop/Rock
Synth-Pop
Electronica
Techno (and anything that resembles it)
Prog - some of it is OK, most of it is shit

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
- Rap/Hip-Hop (sorry to those lauding it's praises, but the style of music just has zero appeal to me. Just feels too repetitive from where I'm sitting
- Opera
- Any of the metal genres which involve growling as opposed to singing

Other that that, I'm pretty chilled with most things. All genres have their garbage though.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
KUAIZI, you.re a Doors fan,right? Have you heard these 2 bootlegs?
The Doors Live In Detroit.jpgJimi Hendrix 7 3 68.jpg

Harkat

Reaction score
I can't stand commercialized music. Its just so bland and it all sounds the same.
Country and Opera are also on my list of dislikes.
I don't like the majority of Hip-hop/rap.
Otherwise I enjoy everything else for what it is.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
No I haven't, but I take it I need to check check them out? :D and yes, I am a big Doors fan!

You'd maybe have to be a big fan of the Doors to appreciate them.
The Jimi Hendrix one i found a bit embarrassing.

OptimisticFutureBlues

Pschonautic Outlaw
Reaction score
This modern Scene-emo fad about has me sick to my stomach. I'm not usually an ignorant guy, but lets burn some of these people at the stake. So they know what REAL pain is. I'm tired of it, every time you hear something from these people, they are either sad or angry about something. Or they are whining about how much they love the girl who isn't interested. While we're at it lets kill some of these up and coming rap artists. Stupid Snoop Dog replacements and gang banging wannabes who think that because of where they grew up, they know how things are done correctly. Also, screw Limp Bizkit for ruining woodstock. Now all I have to look forward too is glastonbury, and thats across the world from here.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
This modern Scene-emo fad about has me sick to my stomach. I'm not usually an ignorant guy, but lets burn some of these people at the stake. So they know what REAL pain is. I'm tired of it, every time you hear something from these people, they are either sad or angry about something. Or they are whining about how much they love the girl who isn't interested.

Scene kids are like colourful sewer rats.

5b2b06a7-cb72-420a-9afe-465c5247b61b.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online