Worst songs ever made

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
It is Cheryl Cole, formerly Tweedy. She was a member of cacophonous girlband Girls Aloud, who made a career for herself after the group. Cheryl received public sympathy after marrying professional footballer and serial adulterer, Ashley Cole, who has evaded prison for traffic offences and gun crime by virtue of his income. Cheryl went to work on TV in America, but apparently they could not understand her Geordie (Tyneside) regional accent, so she was sacked. Not much has been heard of her since then.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I really don't know the worst song ever made, and surely it all hinges on opinions?
These are a few stinkers I try and avoid.
My Ding A Ling - Chuck Berry.
There's No One Quite Like Grandad - St. Winifreds School Choir.
Floral Dance - Terry Wogan.
Puppy Love - Donny Osmond.
Didn't We Have - Fiddlers Dram. .
Shadap You Face - Joe Dolce.
Thriller - Michael Jackson.

sgunko902

Reaction score
Ska-P - Cannabis, I do not really like this song, probably because it directly promotes the use of cannabis. One thing when someone promotes cbd canada, which do not contain thc that are harmful because they have a psychoactive property and from it is not possible to get high. For this reason, I do not really like this song.

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
The guy above me thinks alcohol is good but thc is "harmful"... What an outdated and ignorant mentality. You should be choosing the worst songs based on the quality of the music.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online