worst lead singer of a 70's rock band

SchindlerHaughton

Reaction score
Gene Simmons is overrated... KISS in general is overrated. If you ask me, it is just generic hard rock with nothing to it.

I don't care much for AC/DC either, particularly with Brian Johnson.

Darkspawn

Reaction score
The worse had to be...
I have to say Michael Bolton (He counts, he counts).

Delphine

Reaction score
I used to feel that way about Geddy Lee, but now the singer who grates on my nerve (and this has been for about the last five years or so) is Stevie Nicks both in and out of Fleetwood Mac. Nicks voice, for me, for about the last five years is as many people used to say about Mary Hart's voice on "Entertainment Tonight" it just sounds like nails being run on a chalkboard.

Stevie Nicks was good on the first Fleetwood Mac Album before the vocal cord surgery. Her voice has deteriorated over the years.

Delphine

Reaction score
yeah i have heard her once or twice and dont like her at all

She has a few good songs IMO-Beautiful Child is just pretty. And I love the original Rhiannon from the first album she was on. The other versions suck. I've found a lot of her demos on You Tube when she is just accompanied by a piano and they are nice.

Delphine

Reaction score
I have never understood his popularity. Don't listen to him much but when I do it kind of sounds like he should have going to the restroom prior to recording.

Keith Ritchards singing in concert to give mick a break that was a all time low.

If there are worse then these two I don't want to hear it!!!

Bruce Springsteen sounds constipated.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online