With what methods did you listen to music from 1950 to 1960?

With what methods did you listen to music from 1950 to 1960?

• Cassette Tapes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 Track

• Reel to Reel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocker440

Reaction score
What different types of methods did you listen to music with in that decade?

Mine were, oh, nevermind, I wasn't born yet! :lmao: However, I don't want to leave other, cool CRF and fellow rockers out! :grinthumb

Vinyl (LP's, 45's, 78's, etc.)
Cassette Tapes
8 Track
Reel to Reel
Radio
Other

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
My Mom had a record player, I can remember it from my earliest childhood, she loved music and we grew up with it in the house wherever we were living at the time.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
prior to 1960, I was just a desire in my dad's pants.

During 1960, my mom played Albums, and I am sure the vibes reached me in the womb :cheers2

Rocker440

Reaction score
My Mom had a record player, I can remember it from my earliest childhood, she loved music and we grew up with it in the house wherever we were living at the time.

Ditto here LG! My mother also played music on the piano, too. She partially taught me how to play a small part of Beethoven's Fur Elise! I will always remember and cherish that special memory! :cheers2

Magic

prior to 1960, I was just a desire in my dad's pants.

During 1960, my mom played Albums, and I am sure the vibes reached me in the womb

But your mothers interest and admiration for music was evident and perhaps got you started at an extremely early stage with impressionable forms of music that also may continue to the present day, too! I think that is fantastic! :cheers2 :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My mom was a 50's rocker chick. She listened to Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, and Johnny Cash.

for some strange reason, my earliest memory of rock songs was Twist and Shout and Wooley Bully. I can remember seeing my mom dancing to these.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
My mom was a 50's rocker chick. She listened to Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, and Johnny Cash.

for some strange reason, my earliest memory of rock songs was Twist and Shout and Wooley Bully. I can remember seeing my mom dancing to these.

My mom was too lol

She used to dance at the social club to Chuck Berry, Fats Domino, Chubby Checker, The Beach Boys etc

Dad was into surfer music Beach Boys, The Ventures, folky stuff like Kingston Trio,P,P, AND Mary. Elvis was his hero...:cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online