Wintersun - Time I (2012)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
220px-WintersunTimeI.jpg

Released - 2012

This is a band I really discovered with this new album which apparently was delayed numerous times since 2006 which was its original release year. To really put this album into words of what I think I will say it sounds like a really great mix of power metal, symphonic, progressive and melodic death metal in one. The vocals are great I really like the mix of the harsh and clean vocals throughout this masterpiece of an album. Songs like Time itself show the nice variety in the vocal range as does Land of Snow and Sorrow. Epics like Sons of Winter and Stars just showcase the talent of this band in the way they were able to blend some of my favourite sub genres and sounds into one mammoth album. It is an album I think a lot of people would like if they are into power metal, melodeath, progressive metal but at the same time have to be open to harsh vocals on this album.

To really sum up this review I really rate this album highly. It is a band I recently just discovered due to many good youtube reviewers and I hope people enjoy this write up and well more importantly the album. I look forward to part 2 of this album.

To put some songs down.
Sons of Winter and Stars

Time

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online