Who's Number One?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have One Dead album Groovy Man...American Beauty...(Runs and Hides...:heheh:)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You know if you feel motivated you could write a Dead thread for us,,,I haven't looked but having new arrivals write for bands they love is what we are all about.

And you might even brainwash me to become a Dead Head myself...:gg:

Reaction score
You know if you feel motivated you could write a Dead thread for us,,,I haven't looked but having new arrivals write for bands they love is what we are all about.

And you might even brainwash me to become a Dead Head myself...:gg:

excellent idea if Groovy would like to, we do not have one(yet):grinthumb:D

and for top spot... umm...

this seems a bit off because I don't listen to these often, but I have 16 Saxon Albums, also AC/DC I have 9 albums and 17 Tom Petty albums if you count Mudcrutch and Wilburys..., I do have two copies of Full Moon Fever and Damn The Torpedoes, so if I count those that gives TP the edge with the Hearbreakers:D

Last edited:

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
You guys are serious collectors! I'm a lightweight by comparison as Van Halen is No. 1 in my house with just 10 cds.

Rounding out the top five are The Rolling Stones (9), Led Zeppelin (8), Aerosmith (7) and Journey (6).

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Hmm, well my top band in my collection is none other than the Fab Four themselves.

I have

13 studio albums
3 Anthology albums
2 Past Masters albums

+ Love, 1, Rock and Roll Music, Yellow Submarine Songtrack, Red Album, Blue Album. So, not including double ups of studio albums due to remastered stuff, that's 24 Beatles albums to take the cake for me.

I think Tommy Emmanuel would be second. I'm not sure on that.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice Feldy, I think I have 17 Beatles on Cd and One Vinyl of the White album.

Nothing wrong with your list Dave, you have me beat on VH, Journey and Aerosmith.:D

Eberg you got me on Tom Petty, but I have all of Saxon except the bootlegs, however I didn't count my MP3's just the CD's which I have 10 I think...I'll have to check on that.

Tattoo'd Lady

Scentless Apprentice
Reaction score
definitely the Dead for me as well. I have all of the dead studio albums in one format or another. quite a few copies of live shows and Dicks Picks plus a good number of bootlegs. im in no mood whatsoever to figure out the number or count but its easily the Dead, even though they're not my favoritest band

the-grateful-dead-photo-5.jpg

im gonna have to look around to see who's number 2 and 3 for me though

Reaction score
Eberg you got me on Tom Petty, but I have all of Saxon except the bootlegs, however I didn't count my MP3's just the CD's which I have 10 I think...I'll have to check on that.

I have Saxon's digitally, not legally I might as well add, I have to count my MP3s though, that's the format I started in, vinyls came later and I still have a pretty underwhelming collection right now, all my AC/DC are cd's though, except for a few bootlegs which I didn't count, my Tom Petty collection is mix of formats... Echo I have a copy of a cd a friend made, same with Wildflowers and Greatest Hits, I have full Moon Fever CD and digital(separately, I bought the cd afterward), DTP vinyl and digital, Hard Promises vinyl and digital, Mudcrutch CD, Wilburys CD, and the new Live Anthology is the CD set, the rest is digital, but they will be replaced with vinyl eventually

Last edited:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I am sure it comes as no surprise but Queen is number one for me. I have all 15 of their studio albums along with "Greatest Hits" and "Live At Wembley '86".

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.