which piece of music has moved you to tears?

Jules

Eight Miles High
Reaction score
Here Without You-The Byrds(since 1994 when I lost my husband in the Iraq War)

Sad Little Girl-The Beau Brummels

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I lost some friends along the way, one friend to cancer, can't listen to Faith Healer, Sensational Alex Harvey Band without seeing him up on the dance floor. Another friend loved Motorhead and all AOR but Overkill always got him up. Then there what Andy the world's biggest Queen fan, makes you realise that you never know what's coming do you? Sorry to bring the mood down here!

There are quite a few songs that are really hard for me to listen to as I associate them with family and friends who have passed :(

Reaction score
Love in vain by the stones and I just wasn't made for these times by The Beach Boys stand out. Someday by Sugar Ray is a newer, albeit emotional piece for me ass well.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I remember when I was in London and going through a stormy relationship at the time - being on a tube train and listening to an SRV song and sitting there with tears running down my face ................. but for the life of me, I can't remember which song it was now :uh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I remember when I was in London and going through a stormy relationship at the time - being on a tube train and listening to an SRV song and sitting there with tears running down my face ................. but for the life of me, I can't remember which song it was now :uh:

Life By the Drop?

*shrug*

As far as I know, that is the ONLY acoustic track SRV ever recorded. Not sure if that helps ring a bell (although I assume you know that one). Was the song a slower song (I'd assume so, but just asking). The lyrics to Life by the Drop would definitely fit into an end-of-relationship mood.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score

I'm fairly certain I can help you with this if there is anything you can remember about it.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I had to rummage through my SRV albums to remind myself - this all happened 5 years ago. The song is Life Without You.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online

No members online now.