which piece of music has moved you to tears?

mrJim

Reaction score
No and if one ever did I would likely never listen to it again. Just not what I listen to music for.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with listening to music if it had that sort of purpose too.

Genie1

Reaction score
I wasn't particularly meaning that it would make you unhappy, I think certain pieces of music you can really feel, it touches you, might be that you play it over and over for a week then don't play it for a year then you hear it again and it gets you all over again.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
There are a few tunes that get me feeling a bit melancholy but it's the memories they trigger. A couple of really close mates and top music collectors who put me onto some great bands, alas they are sadly no longer with us.

Rainbow - Rainbow Eyes

Jimi - Little Wing

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
This is gonna sound hokey, but The Star Spangled Banner has given me a hitch more than once.

One particular instance that stands out, was years ago at a car race at the Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama.

A 12 year old kid, by himself, in front of well over 50,000 people, played it flawlessly on a trumpet.

If that wasn't enough for goosebumps, off in the distance, a black spot in a cloudless blue sky grew, (at a pretty quick pace) into a Stealth Bomber. It was soooo freaking cool. Looked like a giant bat.

To this day, I still can't what good luck I had, to actually see one, in flight.

Genie1

Reaction score
I lost some friends along the way, one friend to cancer, can't listen to Faith Healer, Sensational Alex Harvey Band without seeing him up on the dance floor. Another friend loved Motorhead and all AOR but Overkill always got him up. Then there what Andy the world's biggest Queen fan, makes you realise that you never know what's coming do you? Sorry to bring the mood down here!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online

Members online