Where are the administrators?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know everyone is wondering what LG and I are up to.........

Well, we are in the South Pacific, drinking umbrella drinks, getting a suntan, dancing, and having one helluva celebration!!

:cheers2

I wish I could say the above is true, but it isn't. LG and I both are going through some very stressful real life situations.

I cannot say at the moment any details of what is going on in our lives because they are very personal and private. What I can tell you is that we both miss everyone on the forum and we will be back as soon as we can.

Thank you all so much for all your concern.

I just want everyone to have a good time on the forum while we are gone :)
Appreciate the update :) I did wonder what was doing.
Take care Magic and LG.

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
I know everyone is wondering what LG and I are up to.........

Well, we are in the South Pacific, drinking umbrella drinks, getting a suntan, dancing, and having one helluva celebration!!

I wish I could say the above is true, but it isn't. LG and I both are going through some very stressful real life situations.

I cannot say at the moment any details of what is going on in our lives because they are very personal and private. What I can tell you is that we both miss everyone on the forum and we will be back as soon as we can.

Thank you all so much for all your concern.

I just want everyone to have a good time on the forum while we are gone :)

I'm glad to see that you're back Magic, at least if it's a short time. I hope that everything is going okay for you and LG. We miss you. I'm sending good vibes your way! :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Real life is more important and we all need to be in the real world from time to time. We do have a great group of moderators and CRF will always be fun and the best forum to go to for all things music in general!

So let's keep the party turned up to 11 and keep on rockin'!! Magic we'll embrace your returns when your ready. :grinthumb :cheers2

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Keeping you both in our thoughts here. Keep on truckin'.

joe

Reaction score
Some say anyone can be replaced. I've always disagreed with this notion. Some people can, some people can't. They're are very few people that are exceptional at what they do and the results show when they are no longer present.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
LG and Magic, you're absence have been noticed and been greatly missed...

Hope everything works out in time...and your returns not too far in the distance...

you two make this forum...

It's not the same without you two.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online