Where are the administrators?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Been awol for over a month, but guess it's time to set the record straight for everyone in the forum.

Recent events have taken over my life, I have no time to Admin CRF right now, not to the standards I expect of myself, so I have decided to retire as Admin, for now.

I am not sure what the future holds, but I do hope that you all continue to make this a fun and interesting place to visit.

I will miss all my friends in here, who I have gotten to know over the last 2+ years, but if there is one thing I have learned over the years it's that nothing ever stays the same, change is part of life and unavoidable at times.

I wish all of you the very best.

Signing off for now,

Lord Grendel....;)

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
Been awol for over a month, but guess it's time to set the record straight for everyone in the forum.

Recent events have taken over my life, I have no time to Admin CRF right now, not to the standards I expect of myself, so I have decided to retire as Admin, for now.

I am not sure what the future holds, but I do hope that you all continue to make this a fun and interesting place to visit.

I will miss all my friends in here, who I have gotten to know over the last 2+ years, but if there is one thing I have learned over the years it's that nothing ever stays the same, change is part of life and unavoidable at times.

Signing off for now,

Lord Grendel....;)

You are being missed!

I wish you the very best and I truly hope everything works out for you!

Take Care!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Signing off for now,

Lord Grendel....;)
You are missed, appreciate the post letting us know whats doing :)
Take care, wish you the best.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

Signing off for now,

Lord Grendel....;)

Hey LG...I'm wishing you the best and I am keeping you in my prayers. Miss you. Take care.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Man.. I'm going to miss your profound words of wisdom LG.. Both you and Magic make a great team. The Ying and Yang of this forum..
The mods are well trained and have things under control but still.. There's nothing like reading your post..
Take care Bro..All the best in your journey..:cheers2

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
I will miss the voice of reason. Take care of yourself, that is the most important thing.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online