What's Your Megadeth G.H. Album?

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Yep have all those, and United Abominations and Endgame. I used to have their first three albums years ago so with a quick refresher could choose from them too. I'll be back with my list!
Sounds like a great start.

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
I love killing is my buisiness.Ive youthanasia on my ipod at the moment.I actually prefer kimb to rest in peace:omg:
So keeping to the thread topic most of my picks would be from KIMB and RIP.I would also go for skin of my teeth and symphony of destruction.Ill update later RG as they have some excellent track on their other albums aswell.

Last edited:

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ Even though it's a good Megadeth song, I just think that "Symphony's" video is just played too damn much & I've kinda got sick of it. Especially because I NEVER see another Megadeth video played at all...what a shame! What other videos did Megadeth make?

1. "Trust?"
2. "Train Of Consequences?"
3. "A Tout Le Monde?"
4. "Elysian Fields?"
5. "Countdown?"
6. "Holy Wars?"
7. "Foreclosure Of A Dream?"
8. "Sweating Bullets?"
9. "Ashes In Your Mouth?"
10. "Addicted To Chaos?"

Anything? "Victory" (although not one of my favorites) has some pretty interesting lyrics to it as well.

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
I took another deep listen & they're both just as good. Go 1 way 1 day. Go another way the next.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ill try my attempt then. Fit just inside 80 minutes.

1. Sleepwalker
2. Sudden Death
3. Kick The Chair
4. Mechanix
5. Headcrusher
6. Addicted to Chaos
7. The Conjuring
8. Foreclosure of a Dream
9. She-Wolf
10. Hangar 18
11. Return to Hangar
12. Hook in Mouth
13. Reckoning Day
14. Trust
15. In My Darkest Hour
16. Peace Sells
17. Holy Wars

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ I preferred starting off W/ "Holy Wars" while ending W/ "A Tout Le Monde" as it starts off as great & heavy as you can get. Later on, it ends in the perfect way just as the title suggests. It compliments the album in every way from start to finish & over again & again. I love it!:D

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Almost forgot to say it that "She Wolf" is a pretty good song too in my opinion. I like pretty much all of "Cryptic Writings."

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ I preferred starting off W/ "Holy Wars" while ending W/ "A Tout Le Monde" as it starts off as great & heavy as you can get. Later on, it ends in the perfect way just as the title suggests. It compliments the album in every way from start to finish & over again & again. I love it!:D
Yeah I was tempted to have Holy Wars open but I do think its a good close to a set too. :tongue:
Almost forgot to say it that "She Wolf" is a pretty good song too in my opinion. I like pretty much all of "Cryptic Writings."
Yeah Cryptic is under rated.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Staff online

Members online