What's Your Megadeth G.H. Album?

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Create an album that you'd call your Megadeth Greatest Hits Album. It doesn't matter what order or year your songs go by, but make sure that it could fit on one disc. Yes, that's an 80 minute max. album. Unfortunately I had to take off a lot of the songs that I love, but one disc can't hold 50 songs...
...Unless (of course) it's a punk album...ugh!:oyea:

I'm sure all you Megadeth fans will enjoy this like I did. I really like the order of how I put my G.H. songlist together. Check it out.

1. "Holy Wars...The Punishment Due."
2. "The Disintegrators."
3. "Take No Prisoners."
4. "Youthanasia."
5. "Skin O' My Teeth."
6. "I Ain't Superstitious."
7. "Lucretia."
8. "Addicted To Chaos."
9. "Foreclosure Of A Dream."
10. "99 Ways To Die."
11. "Tornado Of Souls."
12. "Ashes In Your Mouth."
13. "Blood Of Heroes."
14. "Trust."
15. "Train Of Consequences."
16. "Wake Up Dead."
17. "Rust In Peace...Polaris."
18. "Almost Honest."
19. "Hangar 18."
20. "A Tout Le Monde."

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Riff is a HUGE fan of Mustaine & company...me I'm not that big on most thrash metal and I wouldn't know where to start to do a list like your's RG.:peek

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
I would do mine as a double album. One of the 80s and 90s favourites, the other the 2000s and 13.
That wasn't the point though. I figured that it would be nice to create a single 80 minute disc, say, for a ride on the road. Also, it would be more convenient & well packaged for a record shop. Kinda like something to mail to a friend for almost nothin' at all. Oh well.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That wasn't the point though. I figured that it would be nice to create a single 80 minute disc, say, for a ride on the road. Also, it would be more convenient & well packaged for a record shop. Kinda like something to mail to a friend for almost nothin' at all. Oh well.

Yeah I admit I missed the part of it being an 80 minute single disc. lol

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ Well, of those albums what are the 80 minutes worth of songs that you like most from them? You can choose a full album & a few other songs since some albums are usually around only 50 minutes with the occasional "filler" tracks.

Outside of that, (if you don't already have them) I absolutely recommend getting these albums...

1. "Rust In Peace." (Megadeth's best album W/Out a doubt. Period!)

2. "Youthanasia." (Probably their 2nd best W/ little, if any "filler" tracks.)

3. "Countdown To Extinction." (Some "filler"/overrated tracks, but mainly incredible tracks overall.)

Those are all "mandatory" Megadeth albums as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully you already have atleast 1 or 2 of them.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Peace Sells has to be a must get as well. That and Rust are their top 2 albums imo.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
^ Well, of those albums what are the 80 minutes worth of songs that you like most from them? You can choose a full album & a few other songs since some albums are usually around only 50 minutes with the occasional "filler" tracks.

Outside of that, (if you don't already have them) I absolutely recommend getting these albums...

1. "Rust In Peace." (Megadeth's best album W/Out a doubt. Period!)

2. "Youthanasia." (Probably their 2nd best W/ little, if any "filler" tracks.)

3. "Countdown To Extinction." (Some "filler"/overrated tracks, but mainly incredible tracks overall.)

Those are all "mandatory" Megadeth albums as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully you already have atleast 1 or 2 of them.

Yep have all those, and United Abominations and Endgame. I used to have their first three albums years ago so with a quick refresher could choose from them too. I'll be back with my list!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online